Homecoming
WC: 256 OOC: Ohhhhh let the fun begin!

She heard the howl that returned hers and she gave a soft smile to herself before she let the somber look back on her face. She did not have to wait as a secui man came trotting to the edge of his territory. He was white with spots of very light brown, an attractive look, though she could see some kind of worry in him when he looked over at Mirage. Saqui smiled as the black horse laid her ears back and snorted, shaking her head. The girl got up and patted the mare’s flank. She put her hands together as he stuttered out his introduction and she spoke softly; “My name is Saqui Utina, I have come from the great tribe to the home of my birth in hopes to make a home here myself.” She said standing straight again as she finished speaking.

Her eyes didn’t leave him, not sure if he would accept her but did not see why he shouldn’t. Awenasa came forth from under the horses hooves, looking at the man, her greyish form. She tended to change between transparent to a grey or even a brown, depending on her mood. The grey usually meant she was intrigued, or happy, or axious or nervous, it was pretty hard to tell with a spirit guide. She turned to Saqui and nodded to the young wolf and the otter sat to wait for the man's reaction and Saqui stood straight in the same anticipation.

Messages In This Thread