Homecoming
WC:343

Saqui wasn’t sure how to take his reaction to her, though there ws a slight distraction in the whole of things as she saw movement behind him. She raised her eyebrows when she saw the man’s spirit guide. It wasn’t one that was normally seen, as though it were a gazelle’s neck was pulled as though it was some kind of Giraffe. Awenasa hurried over to Saqui to comfort the young girl and her mouth twitched to a smile a little before her attention went back to Claudius when he spoke. She smiled at first, until he mentioned he knew her mother. Her face grew somber. She was old enough to remember the woman who was her mother and it still pained her to see her father so distant after that until they got to the great tribe.

She nodded; “Yes they are my parents. My father still lives with my brother in the great tribe.” She said, a small smile appearing. Kuruk was a great brother and she loved her father dearly, but she also wanted to be on her own and start her own life in their sister pack, where she was born. Just like her father she wasn’t one of many words, but her body language did tell much when she wanted it to, and as she was still young, didn’t want it to, so her uncomfortable, sad feeling was showing in the way of her body. She corrected herself by putting a hand on Mirage’s shoulder again, as though her spirit and indiference would leak out into Saqui; “I have come to make a life here, I do not know if you need anymore but I am an animal care taker, and hunter, and I can also work the harvest.” Obviously she was trying her best to change the subject. She wondered how many would do this to her, her parents were not something special, not compared to those in the great tribe, but how much influence did they have in the sister tribe?

Messages In This Thread