Homecoming

Saqui could see the guilt in his face and she didn’t like it, it wasn’t his fault, he was probably happy to hear about someone who he knew long ago, then it made her wonder, did he know? She wouldn’t push the subject, it made for fad company and she just smiled to reassure him she forgave his words and he spoke on. It was something, she could pick whichever she wanted and she nodded.

“I know harvest season is up soon, and three hands are better than two, I would love to join the Tsulvwisdanehi ranks. I will see what I can do about a co rank soon, I would like to settle down first of course. If you accept me would you show me around a bit?” She said, her journey had been long and she was tired but she was excited as well, she didn’t want to sound impatient or impertinent, but she was to the point. What sorts of things did they have, how much was it like the great tribe. Already she could tell there were less wolves here than there but wasn’t that why she was here? The otter kept her presence to Saqui now and disappeared from the other’s eyes content that she had done her own part. Saqui could tell the man was a bit sensitive to other’s feelings and he was so shy, it made her wish she could help, she wouldn’t bite.

Messages In This Thread