Homecoming
[html]
[/html]Claudius inclined his head solemnly as she considered his apology. He did not want to say any more to set her off and he was worried that he had already pushed too much. But she was was a much better conversationalist than he, for she had already begun to move onto matters of business. He nodded in agreement when she pointed out that, with the harvest upon them, they would be in need of more help. It was true: they had called upon their neighbouring packs and Hadley had been one to assist them. Claudius was glad for the other male's help and wished that he would join AniWaya. Of those he had met, he felt a strong kinship to Hadley, perhaps because of their obvious personality characteristics.

"Yuh-you're ruh-right; wuh-we wi-i-ill nee-eed the he-e-e-elp of an... exp-puh-perienced... tribes...puhperson...." He nodded, smiling. "Puh-please t-a-a-ake yuh-your time... suh-settli-ing... in... Buh-but I wuh-will gla-a-a-dly... show you... a-a-a-round..." He gestured with his left foreleg and then turned to move through a gap in the fence that was large enough to permit a horse and a wolf. "Muh-most luh-live in... hu-u-uts... i-in the ce-e-e-enter... yuh-you ca-a-a-an br-i-ing your huh-horse... to the sta-a-a-ables... first... if yuh-you wi-ish." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread