Homecoming
[html]

WC: 265 OOC: i will do better next post

Saqui smiled gently at the man. His statement was true and she nodded. She knew she could work the horses come time when the work needed to be picked up, it was all hard she knew and took the whole of the tribe. She knew it stayed around this long for a reason, though wolves were mostly carnivorous, their horses and what other animals needed eating as well.

“I would like that thank you, though I think Mirage would be better suited to me until I can get her settled in.” She looked over at the horse as they moved toward the opening in the fence; and led the horse carefully into the boundaries, feeling a sense of relief when she did; “She doesn’t take to others right away and isn’t too nice to the other wolves really.” The black horse gave a sharp whinny at this, an eye staring at Claudius. She snorted and nosed at Saqui’s arm, who pushed it away; “She won’t hurt you I’ll make sure of that.” Saqui said. Mirage had been a feisty horse when she was wild and still was, but took to Saqui quite well or she would still be in the herd, though who could pass up such a beauty, Saqui would never know; “Is it always so thick with trees?” She asked curiously looking up at the towering monsters that covered the sunlight, though they moved here and there letting the sun squint down as though it was playing a game of peek a boo.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread