Homecoming
[html]

WC: 232/ OOC: perhaps we can end here and have another one? She won't be so awkward then hahaha

Saqui’s ears listened to the stutter of the man, which had dawned on her early on was how he talked all the time, but she did her best not to ask him to repeat himself, but eventually she would have to and it seemed now was the time; “I’m sorry I didn’t get that first bit... you are saying only animals? Aren’t we all animals?” She was mighty confused, she knew very little about humans but they were apparently animals as well from the definition she got from her teacher and her father and being alive in general. She of course only learned that some of the things that were around were made by the lost things and all she had to go by, like any luperci... were pictures.

She was at least keeping an eye on the horse, though it seemed she wasn’t but she knew when her horse was irritated, the only thing the mare did outside of walking was making a few snorting sounds letting Saqui know she was being ignored and at those times the young woman would just pat the horses’ shoulder; “It is beautiful though, I do have to say that.” she said still following Claudius at loss for words at the moment, there was so much she wanted to ask and yet none of the questions seemed relevant anymore.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread