Homecoming
Sounds good! Big Grin And yes, another thread would be lovely! c:
[html]
[/html]Claudius frowned when she asked him to repeat himself. He felt bad that he had let his stutter get the best of him and he wished that it wasn't so hard to speak. He took a few deep breaths in an attempt to steady himself, since he knew that if he thought about not stuttering, then it would inevitably get worse.

"Wuh-well, yuh-yuh-yes, I guh-guess. I a-a-alwa-a-ays thuh-thought that... humans wuh-were... suh-some... kind of... di-i-ifferent... guh-group. Thuh-they wuh-weren't... here... in any cuh-case," he explained sheepishly. He wasn't sure if humans could be animals: after all, they didn't do anything that seemed very animal-like. They built strange, tall buildings and had all sorts of broken possessions. He wasn't really sure what to think of them.

Claudius glanced over at Mirage when he heard her snort. He glanced over at Saqui in time to see her reassure the horse with a calm pat. He was glad that Saqui knew how to keep her calm; otherwise, he would have been far more worried.

He tried to take a few more deep breaths so that he could explain more about the tribe as they walked. He wouldn't be a very good Representative if he couldn't even speak after all. When Saqui said that the area was beautiful, he found himself blushing on behalf of it. Yes, it was gorgeous and he was thankful every day that AniWaya was his home. This brought a smile to his face and he knew that he would be all right with Saqui and Mirage: he just had to draw on the strength of the tribe.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread