disengaging from the management rail
((280)) That's not a bad thing, right? xD I love Unatsi, oh goodness.

Guide, huh? Harvey muttered, somewhat confused by what the red wolf was talking about, but he didn't bother with questions. Questions proved lack of knowledge, and with an ego like the Brit's, that wasn't something he was readily willing to admit to having.

Ah, well, if 'm keepin' ya from somefink, ya jus' lemme know, I'll be right on me way, I will! The aussie shepherd nodded, Jus' figured it wouldn't hurt t' get t' know the residents 'ere, jolly 'around a bit... Be'er than mopin' 'about an' wastin' me life away, I'd say. Gotta find some way t' amuse meself.

He'd made it clear, by now, he was a talkative sort as well.

A heavy sigh of relief left him, relaxing now that he knew conflict was avoided, presumably. He didn't know this stranger, and wasn't absolutely sure about the wolf's intentions, but Harvey didn't seem to threatened by his presence.

Great, good. Hm. Seems everybody I 'ave the honour of meetin' is involved in some sort of pack. Not a lot of loners 'round these parts? Though, may jus' 'aven't ran into any yet. Either way... He waved his hand, realizing his digression from a simple response, to rambling.

He smiled as a initial reply to the other's questions, before answering them more accurately, Me name is Harvey Butler. I'm a loner meself, jus' sorta wander 'bout an' such. Came 'ere from London, still relatively new t' this place.

The merle male stretched some, sighing heavily as he relaxed his body afterward, a smile still upon his face. His tail swayed some behind him, entertained and interested in the stranger newly encountered.

An' yourself? Gotcha a name, mate?

Messages In This Thread