disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((412)) I still feel the need to apologize. Usually my responses are much faster, but things have gotten really hectic. ;u; Aw, he's not moronic, but he does make me feel better! ouo

Harvey

He'd done plenty of pack talk, but it mostly about location, and which group the individual he was talking to was a part of. Inferni, he'd heard, he should stay clear of, especially with him not being any part coyote. Another acquaintance was in Vinatta, which sounded pleasant enough, but the conversation was short lived, and questions went unanswered. Anathema, AniWaya... Others had been mentioned, but Harvey couldn't tell one from the other. He was ignorant in their ways and set-up, as it seemed he lacked information. It didn't matter much at the moment, though, because he'd be sure to ask around, and possibly find the group right for him.

Oh, well, I 'aven't crossed any borders yet, but I 'ave gotten in a bit of a tiff jus' gettin' close to 'em. An' ya nevah know what will come of tha', ya don't. One pack, I get a bit close, an' a lovely lil' lady 'elps me back 'ome! Harvey smiled, reminiscing on the past event with the kind other, Oh, but boy.... Anovah, I get treated as if I was goin' t' send in an army. I didn't fink I'd be so suspicious... He laughed some, making a joke of the subject.

His broad shoulders shrugged, Sure, nofin' t' worry meself ovah, not knowin' anovah language an' all, but I did 'ave the chances, y'know... An' I passed 'em up 'cause I was too caught up in somefin' else... The Brit huffed, wiping the expression of self-pity off his patched face, But, you're right! Not like it's the end, could always try me 'and at it in the future, and even now, I don't see too important of a need. Seems English is pre'y widely spoken 'round these parts.

Harvey was suddenly confused. How could he describe buildings that were like nothing anybody had seen before? Old churches with large stained glass, cozy little flats lining the road, Big Ben...?

Ah... It's a lovely sight. Buildin's tha' despite their abandonment still stand tall. They were built pre'y sturdy, these ones. An' ya can tell, jus' by lookin' at 'em! It's like... Art. The red merle male nodded, tail behind him wagging some as he described London in more detail, pleased by how interested his new friend was in his homeland. Looks somefin' between ci'y buildin' an'... Somefin' medieval, some fin's. All in all, quite a place. Harv nodded, bi-coloured eyes locked on the other, watching contently at the wolf's reactions.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread