The Second Dawn
[html]

WC :: 3+ :: Bah and bolts haha! I didn’t realize I typed that until it was posted! It’s a “Dark Tower” reference. I guess Drin will occasionally speak like the Calla people now. Tongue

The pair explained the weapon to the Omega as her eyes widened with fascination. She had always been drawn to unfamiliar things, especially if it seemed 5 fingers were needed over her wolf paws. Palay had seen a few instruments like this while she was in Casa but had not gotten the chance to try one out. She was nodding in agreement with X’ies sentiment. The golden angel was much more used to her four legged form, but she couldn’t deny the power she felt in her Optime form and the doors it opened for her with writing and using tools. Drin had also become quite the green thumb since joining New Dawn, and this was not doable without the aid of hands to grasp roots, carry watering pitchers, or building the garden’s makeshift fence. Though the thought of attempting to use a bow and arrows for hunting stirred her curiosity, her snout began to register a familiar smell. The woman shifted slightly on her haunches when her alpha and friend approached from behind. A low whined greeting was given as she hunkered lower in her sitting position so Titania would be given the proper respect. Her wolfish smile remained as the Moonsong addressed the Sangi’lak wolves.

Jaden was the first to speak up, introducing himself and X’ies as he had to Drin and again the question of leadership came up. Palaydrian slyly winked an eye at the dark wolf before speaking up. M’lday, she formally addressed her friend, This is Jaden and X’ies, she explained gesturing with her snout to the owner when a name was given. Gentleman, she began, I am honored to introduce you to my Alphess, Titania. Palaydrian dipped her head once more. From the lands she had hailed from, the alpha when in the presence of a pack member never introduced themselves. She hoped she had done right by revealing her sister’s importance.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread