to russia and back again
[html]
Word Count :: 281 Not as crappy as this one. Poor Thorn is pitiful and thinks Saul is cuuuute. Smile

Thorn set his cap on his knee and shifted his weight slightly, exhaling slowly as his body settled into a more comfortable posture. Thankfully he hadn't partaken of the weeds that helped clear his head, they often made him fidgety and right now fidgety was the last thing he wanted. When Saul asked his question Thorn's lips pursed and he let out a sigh. It had been both the hardest thing in the world and an easy choice to make. His children were grown up and off attempting to make families of their own and he had memories here that he didn't have in Russia. Was that a good enough reason for the aging Luperci to pack everything up and come back to North America? In his mind it was and hadn't his brother done something very similar? His scent, although very faded and decayed, had been in the motel. That was enough to assure him that his younger brother was a smarter creature than he.

Smiling, the Russian pirate lifted his head slightly, staring past the leader towards a world he wanted to enter. Look for your goal and follow the path. "The truth, sir, my children have grown. They have family now. I have best times of life here with brother, Rurik Russo." The white and black wolf paused there hoping the name would ring a bell before continuing, "I am Russian, proud Russian, but I want to help family Vinátta if they don't mind old me." He knew the questions the scouts asked in Russia, he just hoped it wasn't overstepping. He didn't think he had it in him to find another pack and do this again.

Photo courtesy of epSos.de

<style>
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbecd4; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 {background-color:#8d451c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... hornbg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread