to russia and back again
[html]
Word Count :: 328 All Thorn's skills are entertainment related, didn't realize until now. He's a profession partier.

"Fortunate to have you." Those words rang like clear church bells from a cathedral. It was an excellent sign that soon he could get up and wonder through these beautiful smelling pack lands. "I am glad." As soon as it seemed like the other wolves knew him he was going to find that brewery. The last he wanted is for them to think he only came here to imbibe. That was just one of many reasons. His legs didn't feel as sore as he thought they would and he finally completely shifted his weight onto his heels and smoothed out his fedora on his knee. Salt and pepper tail wagging quietly behind him he took in a big breath and then slowly, quietly exhaled. He couldn't help but wonder what Rurik would say to all of this, then again if Rurik was here then he surely wouldn't have to ask for acceptance into a pack, his brother would just assist him.

What skills could he offer? Well his age was a very good start but at the same time Thorn felt a trickle of worry start at his brain and trickle like ice water down his spine. Thankfully he had other skills, a skill set that could assist any pack. "I am excellent cook and make good ale," Thorn proudly stated, he really missed wearing an apron and wondered, as only Thorn could, whether it would go with his current kilt. "I know herbs and spices to make all food taste good. I can start cooking fire and very good scavenger for things Vinátta will need. Good with pups and good with, what is the name… happy plants, that burn into calming smoke." The older Russo wasn't one hundred percent sure if his drug use would be looked down upon but he hoped he said it in the kindest way. He added, just to clarify, "if these plants are allowed. I know rules are rules." There that should cover his butt.

Photo courtesy of epSos.de

<style>
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbecd4; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 {background-color:#8d451c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... hornbg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread