to russia and back again
[html]
allllmost there! one post each after this and we're finished!

The Russian's response was simple, but it rung profound in the Stormbringers ears. All at once, he felt a wave of sympathy for the male, still on his knees. From Saul's perspective, here was an ageing male who no longer felt welcome in his own lands. His family had grown up, pursued their own dreams and left him behind. A soft, almost sad smile that was more frown than anything tugged at his lips, before his spirits picked up once more. Vinátta would be able to offer the Russian a home- and there was no way that they were all going to outgrow him and leave him behind.

Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as he caught the first offering of the males skills. Eyebrows shot up and Saul felt a grin wash over his lips. Miskunn had often mentioned the Stormbringers love of ale and on an exploration of Vinátta's land, an old abandoned brewery had revealed itself. It was still sitting there, covered in vines and not working. But perhaps, with someone who was skilled at brewing ale, they would be able to put some effort into getting this up and running. We have need of someone with brewing skills- Vinátta has an old abandoned brewery that we could try and restore. I'll come and find you a little later on, perhaps we could discuss this? Saul asked, before concentrating on the rest of the males words.

There was no doubt the man was a useful asset and Saul found himself nodding as Thorn seemed to tick off his attributes. His last words caused Saul to pause however, before a simple shrug lifted his shoulders. When he and Lilin had first created Vinátta, they'd both said that they didn't want to be strict. I have no problem with them... please, use them if you will to your own devices, but it would be appreciated if you weren't to influence others. His thoughts were directly with their Aeska and the youth of the pack, who were easily led. Would you mind following me to Jordheim? Saul asked, stepping back and away from the border with a sweep of his arm to indicate Thorn should follow.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
365+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread