palms cupped like shovels
[html]
Word Count :: 245Let me know if changes need to be made.

Niro took the time to stretch out his limbs as the young man brought the deer downstairs and headed back up. Niro was in no way going to stumble around for the poor man. He took up the knife he used to skinn animals and soon he was on a foot leaning on Skoll for supposrt, he did what he could not to depend on the boy too much and soon they too were finally down the stairs and he directed Skoll to bring him onto the lawn of the grounds. That way whatever would bleed out would do so in the grass and not on the old human habitat.

“There now you could get that deer, I have my knife with me it should doo good for the cutting.” He said pointing to the deer, he was sure it was salvage able, and it was good for practice, such soft fur would be missed but wasn’t needed for anything but decoration of things, they still went to some use at least. Niro let his bad foot spread out on the grass and waited for his young friend to bring down the prize. It would be nice doing something different for a change and he wondered if he could get some wood in he could start carving again, that was a question for later though, now he was going to teach Skoll about leather working and see if he liked it.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread