Here Fishy Fishy!
OOC-I had the whole thing typed and my internet closed out of nowhere so i have to write it again -_-
"Yeah. I just joined about a two weeks ago." He laughed at himself as he remembered hos he looked when he reached the Anathema border when he first joined. He was covered in dirt,grim,and he looked almost starved. He was much better off in Anathema now. his coat was shiny,his belly full, and he had learned so many new things."If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go catch a fish." He took his knife back but instead of using it he put it back in his bag and pulled out his spear and some rope. He walked back to the lake and looked at the water. he tied one end of the rope around his wrist and the other around the shaft of his spear."Now I can toss this instead of just thrusting it. Should make this a lot faster." He looked at the water and decided to step in while he fished. As he took his first step the water rushed around his legs. It felt great."Heck, I'll soak it all in." He took a deep breath and plunged himself under the water. The aquatic world always amazed him. He observed his surroundings and found a school of fish.

He rose out of the water slowly as not to scare away the fish. He pulled the spear back and tossed it at the fish. It felt the spear make contact so he jerked hiss arm back and saw the spear emerge with a fish on the tip. In mid-air he caught the spear and smiled. That had to look cool. He walked back to the fire and began to roast the fish on the tip of his spear."So I'm gonna guess you don't like my company. I could tell by the way you looked at me back in the woods. It's okay though I can leave if you want me to."

Messages In This Thread