One step forwards, two steps back
[html]

((290)) Quite alright m'dear~

Harvey

When he was finally aware of the other's presence, it had startled him some.

She had gotten to close without making a sound, and without his brown and blue eyes even catching glimpse of her. Agility and stealth were definitely on her side, where as Harvey lacked skill in either department. He excelled more in brute force and cunning, but he made it clear to himself he wasn't a man of violence anymore, and he wasn't going to purposely go out looking for fights.

The female had stepped from the foliage, making her presence obvious, and after he'd been so easily deceived by not knowing he was being watched, Harv was honestly grateful to be able to watch her movements now. He wasn't looking for a fight, but when meeting a stranger in a new land, one could never be sure of their intentions.

Me? Oh, no... The cockney canine smiled, No miss, I was jus' 'avin' me a walk. Like t' get out an' stretch me legs once an' again, get t' know the land... The like.. He shrugged. He felt he really didn't have to explain himself, but seeing as he was apparently near the borders of a pack, he felt obligated to clarify his intended purpose for being there, and therefor showing his innocence.

That is, if the other believed him.

Terribly sorry for comin' close t' the borders, I really wouldn't cause ya any 'arm. I was aware tha' I was close, and I kept meself from wanderin' where I shouldn't be. Harvey further explained. A soft sigh escaped from his broad, scared chest as he took his eyes off the stranger, and had them glued back to his surroundings. Real lovely out tonight, it is.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread