One step forwards, two steps back
[html]
OOC Laughs

”They decorate their borders with skulls, I’ve seen that much myself. Wolf mostly but I’m fairly sure there were some dog an mixes among em. Not had much interaction with tha members but when tha first thing ya see of em is a borders worth of bones, it ain’ exactly easy ta think of em as bein’ nice an friendly.” Neela spoke of Inferni when the stranger confirmed he had heard tales of them as well. She listened politely as he introduced himself as Harvey, trying to puzzle out his own accent in her mind. ”Lovely an useful. Ah’m a sailor and back before I moved ‘ere used ta have ta go out into open waters sometimes, been able ta tell the direction from the stars is a damn useful thing ta do.” She said absently, shifting forwards slightly towards a tree that she promptly leant against.

”Ya far from home?” She asked curiously, ”Ah’v heard an accent like yours before back in Merrick, but we got all sorts of traders through there so coulda been from anywhere.” The dog’s origin was something to wonder about, but ultimately unimportant. She didn’t think him to originate on this continent at a guess which meant that wherever his home was, it was practically a world away. ”What brings ya up ta this cold little corner of the world then?” she asked, the cold comment a little gripe from her at the fading summer. Winter was coming by the looks of things, she hadn’t picked the best time to get herself pregnant, though as long as the sea didn’t freeze she wouldn’t have any trouble feeding her pups.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
275+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread