Expecting the unexpected
[html]
WC: 263 OOC:

When the woman turned her way Eclipse wasn’t met straight on as anyone owuld normally. The woman look as though she were staring down at her nose and at her cheek, was there something on it? She wondered as she rubbed her cheek to make sure she didn’t have anything on it. She sighed in relief with that, but it made her start questioning that there might be something more wrong with the woman... like how she was feeling the wood in her hand rather than looking at it... but the words the woman spoke distracted Eclipse even more, her... “My... my condition ma’am? I think it’s just a stomach bug, I have no fever so I should be back to normal in a few days.” She said blinking a little. She did as she was told watching the woman as she went back to work gingerly putting knife to wood.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm, and I have been neglecting myself, I do not think I have met everyone quite yet, there are so many and so much to do... if I may ask, what are you making?” She was oblivious to the blindness of the woman. She had an idea there WAS something off about her, but what, Eclipse didn’t know and she wasn’t prejudice on such things, the woman would be what she was no matter what Eclipse knew, so far the woman was very nice, letting her sit next to her and not showing any aggression, which was a plus on Eclipse’s part.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread