Expecting the unexpected
[html]
WC: 202 OOC: Dense Eclipse is Dense!

Eclipse was almost entirely oblivious to the fact the woman was blind, in fact Eclipse didn’t know the word. No she thought there was something odd about the woman and the way she moved her body to compensate for her eyes, so she had a suspicion there was something wrong with her eyes. The woman gave up her name after she gave her own and Eclipse nodded and looked at the carving and now that it was much closer it looked amazing; “How do you do that? I mean I have seen some stuff like that in pictures, but to see it here and now... it really is beautiful.” She said, for something that was practice she did try her best. She saw the shavings go onto her belly and hadn’t missed it at the first sight but being so close it reminded of when she met Jace and repeated something that Razekiel had said to her. Jace redirected her, though it wasn’t too far off.

She got herself comfortable, feeling that the rest would do her a bit of good, but she knew that her nausea would come back full force soon enough. At the question Eclipse blinked and tried to thing, to be due? “Oh was there a meeting with the Alpha or something? Did I miss a message?” She asked confused trying to think if there was something she was suppose to do.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread