Expecting the unexpected
[html]
WC: 253 OOC: Eclipse is a dorrrk XD

Eclipse knew this was art. Some said her cooking was an art but she doubted her hands would ever work as deftly as Hotaru’s did as she watched the blind woman work through the wood with hands of experience. Eclipse envied the woman’s craftsmanship. She listened to the woman as she explained what she was doing... This was only practice? Eclipse wondered what her real things would be like. The Celtic stuff was very deceptive in more ways than easy and hard, they were beautiful in ways that Eclipse couldn’t describe. “How long did that take for you to learn?” She asked curiously.

Eclipse wasn’t so sure it was a meeting she missed, but how could she think about that and think meeting too? She cringed, of course she never expected “due” to be when’s the happy litter coming. So as Hotaru explained she started breathing quick short breaths, but she couldn’t say anything for many many minutes, her mouth opening and closing, trying to keep her composure, but inside she was screaming at herself, she let herself get pregnant!!! And she knew exactly whose it was. “I... I am...? How can you tell?” She asked, to her she still couldn’t smell that particular scent of her new horomones rushing through and out of her body, but it had been so gradual it was hard for the young woman to really tell what was going on and now that she thought about it she could smell it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread