Expecting the unexpected
[html]

Eclipse's questions started to take Hotaru to a place she would rather not go: her past. Her puppy-hood had been wonderful, a dream to experience. The tragedy of its loss only made the memories seem like a terrible irony. Everyone who had once been dear to her had been ripped from her hands, just as her vision had been stolen.

"It took me several months to learn how to do this. But... I had a good teacher." Her teacher, her uncle, her friend. "What about yourself? Are there any artistic mediums that you specialize in?" Most of the Artisan's specialized in something art related. Jace could sing, Tal was a poet, and Levent was a trader. However, Hotaru knew that there were a few individuals who took up the remaining jobs.

Eclipse's surprise was evident, and almost annoying. Her voice shook as she questioned Hotaru, but her tone sounded as if she knew exactly how the development came about. Well, it would be hard not to realize how one's pregnancy started. "Pregnant females smell a certain way. Although it's faint, you do carry that scent. Hence why you should be a little more careful with your health."

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift3 b {color:#FFD56D;}
.hotarugift3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#751700; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YwE1j.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FF4614; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread