Expecting the unexpected
[html]
WC: 307 OOC:

“ Well I guess the only really artistic thing I do is cook, that is as much as I can do.” She said sheepishly, after seeing the work Hotaru did she felt like her own medium was nothing to envy. “I hunt for the pack though and I help with the garden too.” Eclipse said smiling a little at the thought. She loved both things, and she didn’t want to feel like a complete useless part of the pack.

She felt like she got punched in the stomach with the news that Hotaru gave her. As of right now she wished it were true rather than the news that she was going to have puppies. Pregnant. She was just left stunned in between wanting to cry and wanting to run away, which was the best choice as of right now... but her being sick... “I didn’t mean for either, the sickness is going away, I’m feeling much better now.” She admitted which was true she was beginning to feel better, and if she were pregnant it wouldn’t hurt the puppies anymore would it? She didn’t know though, in fact she knew very little, she looked over at the other expectant mother and back up to her face; “What should I do... Jace told me about it... kind of but i was still a puppy. I can’t remember most of what she said.” Hotaru would obviously know, as she was pregnant and well along too. It made Eclipse wonder, was she a mother before this or was this her first time? Well whatever the case she seemed to be doing a good job and the thought of puppies growing inside her made her feel uncomfortable but she was not one for killing puppies who never asked to be born.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread