Expecting the unexpected
[html]

Cooking, and art that Hotaru had given up on a long time ago. Even before her eyesight was lost she hadn't been one for cooked meat or cooking in general. Her culinary skills were pathetic. With the loss of her vision, the blind wolf had completely given up on the idea of food preparation. She didn't even dare light a fire. "It is my opinion that cooking takes a great amount of skill to perform. I would love to taste on of your dishes sometime. Hunting and gardening are nothing to sneeze at either."

Almost of the things Eclipse could do were closed off to Hotaru. Sure she could hunt, but even that had taken her over a year to relearn. Cooking, gardening, and getting enough food to feed a pack were all things out of Hotaru's skill range. Hotaru liked to believe that her inability to see did not hinder her daily life, but that wasn't entirely true. Eclipse listing off her skills made the blind female realize just how much she was missing out on. Even so, the pain of that realizing wasn't as bad as Hotaru thought it would be. It hurt, but the ache was dull and quickly dissipated.

"I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. You will need your strength." Hotaru spoke as if she had the answers to everything, it was part of her disguise. She always presented herself as one who could not be defeated. However, in reality, Hotaru knew very little. So when Eclipse asked for advice, the female was stumped. "The only advice I can offer you is to stay healthy and follow your instincts." Well, it was what Hotaru was doing.

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift3 b {color:#FFD56D;}
.hotarugift3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#751700; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YwE1j.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FF4614; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread