gift to be simple.
[html]
I'm just going to have it that Savina will know that Khaden has the hunter co-rank. To make things easier XD

Savina hadn't gotten to know the younger male too incredibly well yet, but from what she knew he was very nice. He had already been promoted in the ranks of the pack, which meant that he was definitely doing his part to help. Gracefully she made her way down the stairs to stand next to him on the ground. Just then it occurred to her that the similarly colored male had been put in the hunter co-rank. "Well, nothing specific. Though I've been thinking. With Naniko pregnant, I thought it would be a good idea to try and get some of the pack together to go on a hunt. I know everyone's been contributing what they can to the cache, but it would really help if we could bring back something big."

Khaden was a smart wolf, and she was certain that he already knew all of that. She wasn't saying it to seem demeaning, she was just simply explaining her thoughts. "I'm not an expert hunter, but since it seems to be your area of expertise, maybe the two of us could round some people up and you could lead us in the right direction?" Her tail swung softly from side to side, happy that the answer to her idea had come forward so easily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread