gift to be simple.
[html]

Thread is open for the rest of the pack.

floatonKhaden shifted his position, a polite reaction to her presence as to give her room on the soft ground for her to be next to him. When she spoke, Khaden laughed and shook his head. "I was thinking the same thing about Naniko too." He barked, grinning that Savina would be on the same page as him. It was uncanny how brilliant minds thought alike. With a bright twinkle in his eye he dipped his body down playfully. "It would be a wonderful idea to have a pack hunt. I know where the nearest game trail is." He nodded towards the general direction, keeping close tabs on anything that may pertain to his newly applicable co-rank.

floatonHis giddy, boyish behavior seemed to take control of the situation as he couldn't help but realize that he could actually do something for the pack, bring them together for a main cause. Something about that rally-around-the-flag political tactic just seemed right, especially for their leader. He cocked a side glance at Savina before he asked. "May I do the honors?" Not to be rude or anything, just so that it could just be gathered faster. He launched himself upon the top stair of the Manor's porch and tipped his head up towards the skies. His song was heard throughout Twilight Vale, and it's content was clear. Pack Hunt. All invited.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread