Sail away to the other side
[html]

Word Count » 350

Oh, poor Atlas, the world’s a beast of a burden

Sometimes she had to wonder who she would have been if she had not been blessed with a mother who knew the workings of the heart and a step-father who had exposed her to the world of the unscrupulous. Perhaps she would have been a shy, quiet fortune telling gypsy who dreamed of finding a loving mate for whom to bear children. Instead, here she was. This was one chance for her to experience the life she could not have but it would always be tainted by the inescapable darkness in her soul. Was it cruel of her to manipulate an innocent man, of course it was. However, it was also not her place to let her skills go wasting away in a place where everyone was wary and the interesting men were taken. In the case of Sirius, he was simply too difficult a man to ensnare in her trap and it was all she could do to match him in their game of cat and mouse.

Isabella shook away thoughts of the enigmatic, electric Boss, keeping her mind on the now where she truly had to concentrate to keep her distaste of the male ego show. It was not just Vasiliy, but others too that brought up these feelings. But she bit it down and let her smiles and laughter flow like an unstopped bottle of wine. Tugging on the reins, the woman pulled the mare with her as she approached the man with an easy posture. No reason to be stiff here, even if she was watchful and careful. "It's nothing to worry about," she said sweetly, rolling shoulders as she came close enough to see him clearly. "The cat I took home? I want to feed her with something other than the meat I catch for myself. I know they like fish, and I know that you are a boat person. Do you know how to fish?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. "I thought you might teach me?" And she had hoped for other things but that was a different story.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread