Sail away to the other side
[html]

Oh man that is some kind of suck. :c this is my old post but i'll modify it a bit.
Word Count » 346

Oh, poor Atlas, the world’s a beast of a burden

Isabella let her smile spread easily over her features like liquid over ice. She feigned modesty as best as she could by averting her gaze from the man as he complimented her. With a hand wave and a head shake, the woman let her fingers fumble through coarse hair as she gazed at Vasiliy with bi-colored eyes. "Oh thank you," she said softly, laughing a bit sheepishly as though embarrassed by his comments. She knew it was perfect for her, but her it was her forced modesty at work. Besides, she knew what would work best for her, and anything different would give alternate results. If she was trying to go for a more mature air, she would use a woody scent, heady and musky.

"Don't wait too long, Vasiliy dear," she warned gently, wagging a finger at him. "It gets cold here and the ground gets very hard. Make sure your plants are hardy or they'll freeze." Isabella did not know of this man's origins, other than his sailing tendencies and sea know-how. Her own plants were hardy native species, but her garden was a joke of a plot. It was only filled with lavender and heavy herbs of the north. It was barely a garden, just a row against her ruins with small stones for a decorative barrier.

He gave her a chance to pass in front of him, and she stepped before him to avoid the root. But she spun on the spot and faced the man again. Isabella gave a laugh, tinkling, as she touched the man's shoulder with a white hand. "Oh, don't be silly. I'll have to steal your plants, but I'll still visit you!" she said sincerely, eyes bright with her truthful lie. She returned to his side, letting him lead her to the shore. Her visits were not for the sole pleasure of his company for her own personal gain. "Come, show me how to fish, you flatterer," she chided, pulling her hand and laying it on his arm.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread