Reattaching strings in my life
[html]
.: Love it! :: WC :.

He called himself her uncle, her mother’s sibling. The woman searched her mind as she tried to put two and two together; placing is piece perfectly into the family puzzle. The light bulb flickered before burning brightly. He was her family, someone she stayed with when she was very small. A short lived wag of her tail showed her emotion of happiness before it stopped and laid limp against her legs, she came here to see her family and that’s what she did. First her injured mother now her uncle.

Though sadness then filled her again, blood tainted her family rather heavily. Her mother injured and at lose of two of her siblings, and now her uncle, injured by someone. Why was it that everything ended in blood, she ended up in her lover’s pack because of blood and well many other events. Slowly she gave her head a mental shake, looking over to her fiancé then back to her injured family member. He asked of her pack, oh he must not know. ”I stay in Casa di Cavalieri, it’s a knight pack. Lorenzo’s father is the leader there. I haven’t been to Cercatori d'Arte since..” Her voice started in a monotone, but ended in a slight amount of fear. The look of fear flashed in her eyes for a short moment and Lorenzo put his arm around her protectively reassuring her he was there. A short glimpse of that day flashed in her mind and her body shivered for a second.

The emotionless girl regained her composure and looked back at Niro trying to think of something else, it wasn’t for Lorenzo she would not be here. ”I have been okay, Lorenzo has been taking care of me. Taught me how to hunt a few months ago.” She spoke her emotionless voice returning to its normal monotone. ”How have you been, I don’t remember much of why I was in this pack when I was younger but it seems I have not seen you in a long time.”

As he gestured, Lorenzo and herself sat. Juliet sank into a chair that her fiancé pulled up next to Niro, though he sat in a chair a little back from them. Though close enough that his foot remained on the back of her chair. It was nice to relax, talking to family was something she was starting to grow comfortable with.

<style type="text/css">
.Juliet_goldflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#dc2b2b; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; }
.Juliet_goldflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Juliet_goldflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Juliet_goldflower {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dde8e2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3JwnC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3881e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Juliet_goldflower p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Over the Rainbow', comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread