Let's warm things up
OOC-Forward dated to August 1st.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Lance was feeling a little depressed. For the past few days he had been bored out of his mind and seen countless arguments. He needed someone to talk to. Actually he needed more then that. he needed a mate. He was reaching the age when that became a concern and he was yearning for someone to share his life."But who. There's no one here that can be a possible mate for me. I mean not that I can think of." It was true. No one here was a compatible mate for him. He was gay in fact. He knew of another gay couple here. Actually two of them so he knew that he would be accepted but no one would want to be with him. To be honest, no one actually knew he was gay. he had never thought to tell anybody. It never crossed his mind.'Well I guess everyone will find out at their own time. Just hope someone will find out and feel about me." He began to imagine being caressed in a set of arms. The warmth and strength felt good. he needed that now but he didn't know who from. He walked out of his home and sat by the training grounds to ponder this subject and await for anyone to pass by and chat to.

Messages In This Thread