Let's warm things up
"He's with me. I met him at the borders earlier and I was showing him around." Lance didn't want to have a mean tone with this guy sine he came within seconds of killing his best-friend for telling him a joke."Well i hoped I would never have to talk to him but it looks like I'm stuck defending Rain for my first conversation." He looked back at rain and gave a smirk. He hasn't even been here a day and has been caught trespassing had been yelled at by Mido. He just couldn't seem to catch any luck. Lance turned back towards Alaki."Sir, If it helps him I will take any blame for him being here. He's my guest or should I say he's a little more then that." He tried to sound as proper to say that Rain was his "partner" but he knew that Alaki knew what he meant.

Lance walked into the storage room and appeared with the sword he had used just days before when he learned how to fight." If you don't mind I've been dying to ask. Do you mind teaching me some moves. I've heard that your the best there is here. It would be a great honer." He gave a nervous look at the storm black male and oped he didn't take it as a request to spar. Lance would get destroyed or even killed."Also, if it is allowed, may I give Rain a bow to practice with since shooting an imaginary bow doesn't help much." He turned towards Rain and gave a chuckle."I may be able to save you. Just give me a sec."

Messages In This Thread