Time for Talk or Time for Action
[html]

Current Objective: Diplomacy ---
Form: Lupus----
Mood: Calm-

It was problematic that Jaden may have accidently fallen into the sarcastic trap of the female, still X;ies had to admit he was coming to like the way this one talked. She amused him if by no other means than getting his alpha flustered. The idea of a title among those that were supposedly equals was pointless. She asked for a title which to call him by, why not merely present the name? Jaden's title, beyond the idea of leadership meant little outside the territories of their pack. Perhaps the female was just curious about what they called a leader, or then again...perhaps she was just playing a game with the black wolf. " Regardless of what we call him inside, outside our grounds he is just Jaden...and thusly it should be". He promoted those thoughts quickly, establishing himself within the conversation.

" I like the decoration"

He would say gesturing the skulls that she sat beside, clearly it had been an attempted form of intimidation, but it only served to further interest him. " Rather creative way to mark your borders...much more effective than traditional means I'd say....what do you think Issum?.....Regardless..if we talk titles...I suppose you could refer to me as an...observer...". Which by short meant that he was here today to make sure Jaden didn't say something he wasn't supposed to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread