When Shadows Die
Shadow growled and he placed his hand on his chest where the mark was where Insomnia had cut into his skin with her claw, claiming him and he growled as he went from touching it gently to pressing his fingers in and before Fayne could stop him he tore off the scared skin and there was now a hole there and it started to bleed. Oddly enough he didn't show pain but he still cried...and he opened his eyes and looked to his sister and started to whine."How could she leave me....I let her take her own claw and mark me with her name, it was a pact, a promise that we would always be together." Shadow looked down and come tears and his blood dropped to the ground. He thought hard about what Fayne said about Amy and Shadow had to defend her, at least try to have Fayne see his way of thinking.

" Fayne....I have seen Amy cry.....I saw her stay her hand when it came to killing her own pups...She had good in here then....In order to try and save her....in order to make sure that, the silver lining within her, the small spark of good within...I took her sin, I took that pain....and I....I..." Shadow whined more, he hadn't wanted to ever talk about that day again and here he was spilling his guts out to Fayne and he was opening a gate to his inner more pain, his secrets and his nightmares. The blood from his now bald wound came from his chest and rolled very slowly down his fur and dripped onto his legs as he remained keeled and finally he stopped snapping and he slowly lifted his head and looked into Fayne's eyes and he took a deep breath and whined again and his ears were flat against his head in pain and fear.

" You all hate Amy and are going to kill her and rip her apart and I was her friend and saw the good in her. I don't expect you all not to kill her, I just wish someone could see my way of thinking...She is a killer because she was made that way...I was lucky because my mother told me to hold onto my heart, if not for her, I know I would be much worse than Amy...."

Messages In This Thread