News to change
[html]
WC: 329 OOC:

Eclipse took many deep and well harbored breaths, trying to clear the catch her heart kept having when she thought she saw Aro coming. He did come though and it didn’t take him long, and she hadn’t thought of exactly what to say. He could even tell her nervousness too, she could see it in his eyes and now his speech as he asked if she was well. She shook her head for a moment, almost unable to talk. When she did try she didn’t know what to say and her mouth hung open for a few seconds then she would close it again.

It took her a few minutes before she could finally get something out and she could barely look into his eyes as she said it but she did; “N... no, um I mean yes.... I don’t know how to tell you this;” Her fingers intertwined in between each other as she spoke, trying to keep a hold of her onw hand; “It came to a shock to me and I want you to understand, I like you, I really do and I don’t,” Her voice caught for a second and she had to clear it; “I don’t regret at all what we did together but it seems to have caused a stirring within me.” She said her words becoming lower but she made sure to try and let him hear them, oh how it would be to have to repeat that.... she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and this time holding it waiting for his reaction. She didn’t think he would get angry, and it was true she had no regrets, but whatever he thought.... he might regret it all, especially because of this outcome. She didn’t expect anything out of him, and she would let him know that but right now she still had to catch herself and she wanted to hear his reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread