News to change
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

She seemed to clam up, he say her attempt to speak but couldn't. His eyes gazed down seeing her fingers all interlaced. He gave a light chuckle, "Eclipse....calm down.." His deep voice spoke soft trying to sooth her. His hands reaching out to hers and trying to loosen them. She finally attempted to speak again and his ears had to shoot intently forward to understand and catch her words. His head tilted as she spoke on her feelings for him. Was that really what this was about? Was she confessing that she was in love with him? She spoke on not regretting what they had done, then said there was a stirring within her. Was she in love with him!? Aro's eyes widened, he feared that she was pregnant, but here she was saying she really liked him, and there was a stirring...a stirring of emotion? He was confused. Maybe he was twisting it..he had to replay her last words. What they had done caused a stirring within her. Maybe she was asking to go again, for them to have another fling.

His dumbfounded expression left as he settled on that. He gave a wide charming smile, then chuckled wholeheartedly. "Miss Soulstorm, you don't need to be so nervous about telling me you really liked it. I really like you too, and it was quite fun. I understand the risks of it, and I was nervous about it after I had left your presence. Your scent was very overwhelming." He openly admitted. "But, good news, huh?" He gave a confident and openly charming smile. Aro was still oblivious to the fact she was hinting at being pregnant. He was a little dense, and sometimes needed a straight-forward answer.

He pulled her close and hugged her tightly, "So..what is wrong? You shook your head.." He didn't understand fully why she was so upset about it. Was she just nervous? Or was there something more he wasn't getting?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread