News to change
[html]
WC: OOC:

His touch was nice, and she didn’t pull away, it was soothing ,he was soothing and she shook her head as he seemed to misinterpret what she said. She again tried to explain, letting herself slow down, and his last words made her catch herself again... he was relieved, and she was good with other characters to know what he was relieved about it. She took a second thinking perhaps she shouldn’t tell him.... but she would feel so guilty. Her head shook again; “N... no, I like you well enough but.... I know we can’t work out, we have our lives in our own packs, but I came to say... well” She bit her lip and told herself to be out with it and let the words slip from her mouth; “I’m pregnant... with your puppies.” She said, her worry wrinkles creased along her forehead. Since he had taken her hands she could not play with them and she looked down, not in shame just not sure she wanted to see his expression change to anger, or even the fear she felt inside her.

“You don’t have to do anything, we aren’t moving with one another, but you ought to know. I would not like it if I had children i knew nothing about... I am sure we can figure something out when they are born...” She said all at once, she didn’t want him feeling obligated to do anything because she was pregnant, perhaps they could figure some kind of custody thing for the pups when they were weaned or something, but that was thinking far into the future...

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread