News to change
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He pulled from her some seeing her shake her head again. He gave her a chance to speak, he listened intently. He was sort of relieved to hear her say what she said about them not able to work, but it was still a little hurtful for someone to say that. He didn't take it personally though. He tilted his head as she bit her lip. Then it hit him. They were like bricks and came out one word at a time right on him. His ears went back, but he couldn't say he was entirely surprised. His ears remained back but he saw the worry in her face, " 'Clipse...I will be here for you. It takes two to tengo, I agree that we shouldn't force each other to be in one pack, or force a relationship on one another because of this, however, I will not leave you with all the work." He smiled keeping a hold of her hands, "I want to know everything that goes on here.." He moved one hand to her lower stomach. "I want to know when the time is near, and I want to be involved when they take their first breath, and when their eyes first open...I want to be there."

His eyes searched hers, he was nervous, but he remained strong. He meant every word. If he was going to be a father by blood, he'd also be a father by action. He would pour his heart and soul into it just as he did with every task he took on. Sword, hand to hand, pack life, and when he found love. He would be a father his own dad would be proud of.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread