News to change
[html]
WC: 330 OOC:

She felt as if she were going to cry again, she cried in private after she left Hotaru, who gave her the news of her pregnancy, and then again before she decided to go to Aro about it. Now it seemed she was going to cry again but she squeezed her eyes shut, him pulling away almost hurt even more but his words were kind, soft and those helped her more as she listened to him. She nodded, she would never expect him to come to her pack because of this, but he was at least willing to take responsibility; then the thought of the darkness came to her and she did burst into tears and all she could do was move to bury her head in her face; “I wasn’t suppose to be a mother, i wasn’t” She said, now feeling as young as she really was, she was still very young, still had many years on her life, and her own vows were broken by herself. She hated herself right now but she did not blame the man, nor the puppies growing inside of her. She was distressed and unhappy.

She wished she could just curl up and die, but then that would kill the puppies and she now didn’t want that. they were alive and she was going to bring more into the world that would have the darkness in them, any of them could end up like her grandfather, as she figured was what happened to her own father. That was what worried her most, but such things had never left her lips and she would not consult in this man... after all if she did he’d probably try to kill her for the sake of everyone else.she sniffled feeling her nose stuffing up from the congestion of crying. She would get over this but she didn’t know it herself and right now this was not as embarrassing as it looked.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread