News to change
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

She was hurt, she was scared, and she was very upset. She suddenly burst into tears and it threw Aro off. He was scared, but he wasn't upset by it all. He was just nervous he wouldn't be able to be as good of a dad as his old man was and still is. She burst out into how she wasn't ready, and wasn't suppose to be a mother. He began to feel as though it was all his fault. His ears pasted back and he pulled her tightly to him, "Hey, hey...I'm sorry...I'm very sorry Eclipse." He put his head next to hers, "Stay here with me for tonight..I can't let you go anywhere in this state. I want to make you as confident about this as possible." His deep voice softer than it was ever thought possible to him. It wasn't the first time he pulled the soft voice out. "...talk to me, I want to know what's worrying you...I'm all ears, sweetheart.." He soothed. He was worried about her, she was so sad, so scared and he didn't know if there was something more to it all. Aro would get it out of her, he wanted to know. She was about to mother his pups and he wanted to know her feelings, thoughts, and emotions. He would be there for her, to calm her, reason her, and support her.
He hugged her tightly giving a bit of a squeeze so she knew he was still there, then eased up bringing his head back to try and gaze in her eyes, "I just wanted to let you know, I am not going to have you walk to my pack, not while pregnant and not when the pups are young...I will come to you...I caused this by not keeping myself under control..." He thought she needed to know that. He wasn't going to allow her to come to him. She was in no condition to travel. For now, she was fine, but the moment she starts to show, he will be furious is she travels...alone at least.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread