News to change
[html]
WC: 301 OOC:

He held her and said soothing words to her, and she closed her eyes tight, glad to be where she was at the moment, but knew she couldn’t get too comfortable. She knew they wouldn’t work out as a couple... and it hurt because he was so nice, but there were other complications that she couldn’t understand. She hated herself right now for letting her guard down though she was an adult and should have known what was going to happen if she let him mate with her. She took a deep breath trying to calm the crying which it did a bit. but what really made her stop in a choke, was the question he asked her and her hands gripped on his shoulder where they rested when she threw herself on him. She couldn’t answer him. How could she? To tell him the other half of his children would be great grandchildren of the horrible haku? The thought made her shudder.

His words were reassuring and she could only nod as he told her he would visit her, but she didn’t blame him, she let him, she could have said no; “it takes two... I wanted to with you.... I- I just never expected this, it wasn’t like we did it every day.” She sniffled. Her composure coming back a little now that she was on top guard. She knew that her fears were far more secret than anything else, but she didn’t move, she felt comforted and wanted and she wasn’t sure if she should stay, but what could he do to her that he had not already done “I did ride Grace here, she can bring me back it’s not a problem...” She said pointing to where the mare was grazing.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread