News to change
[html]
WC: 258 OOC:

She almost felt like crying again, but she refused to, she wanted to stay strong. She nodded at him, yes she would stay the night, it would probably be for the best and they could decide what to do when the pups were born, or what will happen when she has them. The future was a hard prospect for the young woman right now, but after he gave her a final squeeze she let go of him, feelign chilled from his fur and she was glad he took this well, especially after she shot him down; “I honestly wish things could be different really I do, but I will stay here the night and go home tomorrow.” She said softly. It was a little in the afternoon. She hadn’t even brought her bow with her and she felt too exposed to go home.

He brought up the subject again, and she swallowed; “maybe I’ll tell you later... maybe... it is hard for me. I just know I wasn’t meant to be a mother, for reasons that I feel shouldn’t be …. public.” She said and moved closer to the border but stopped waiting for him to lead her. Grace saw Eclipse had moved and the horse came up behind her and nudged her affectionately nickering at the girl. She put her hand on the nose of the mare and smiled sadly. Her hormones were out of balance and her moods jumped all over as she experienced this new sensation of being pregnant.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread