like the deserts miss the rain
[html]
OOC / +328

Helotes watched with pride as Basilio, despite his tiny size, was putting up a damn good fight against his much larger sister for the skull. So good in fact, Azucena shook her head in frustrated and let him to it, and he triumphant sprawled his entire pygmy body over the entirety of the skull, panting heavily with a Cheshire grin just like is father’s; Helotes shook his head in wonder.

Sephirah said that she did not have children, and the lack of emotion in her voice was all too familiar; it reminding him immediately of Ilusion, his sister. At a young age, she had miscarried her first and only litter, and now the wounds had healed; for the most part. The way Sephirah had answered that question was much like how Ilusion might have, which meant there was more behind the nonchalant façade, and Helotes knew not to push those buttons. Pity, He said though, crossing his arms, Any children you might have will be stunning. He grinned at her; perhaps he had been a little immature in thinking he might not find intimacy within his family.

Her next question caught him a bit off guard and he had to look over to the trio of young ones back at the pike, which had now been righted again by Timori who was places the skull back atop it. Helotes supposed they all could be his children, but it was a strange bunch; the smokey, much older pup; the fiery female pup; and the small Basilio. Helotes chuckled a bit, The unshifted ones are mine by Zana Avaya Lykoi, the older one is Timori de le Poer; not my son by blood but that matters little; he is my son. This was the first time he had said this out loud, and it sounded somewhat strange and Timori looked up at him at that very moment, almost as if he had heard him, a smile on his youthful face.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread