[J] More Changes
[html]
-grumblegrumblegrumble- haha

The laborous work of today's activity had been something of toil for the Stormbringer. It had been his idea, in the first place, to build a whole village. But it didn't stop him from being a little weary as their day came to a close. With the last stone knocked into place and flattened, the building party had stopped with a sigh of relief. His sons absence had been noticed however and Saul had been curious as to how the boy had spent his day. Now that Lilin had moved in, and Temeraire had moved out into his own house, Saul was scared he'd lose contact with his son. Often he told himself not to be ridiculous, he was still in Vinátta. But he'd seen him every day before his move and now Saul had to make sure he went round to see the boy in case he didn't see him again for another few days. He understood the boy was growing up, but he wasn't quite ready to let go.

Entering Jordheim, Saul was torn between allowing his tired feet to take him back to his own home and into the arms of his mate, or towards his sons house where he knew he would be faced with a surly teenager who didn't really want to talk. He missed his son however and sent Lilin a silent apology as he headed through Jordheim instead of towards his own home. Entering the quartet of houses that his son had chosen to reside in, he was content for just a few moments before a foreign sent him. He froze, body frigid as his dark nose twitched, almost tasting the scent that seemed far too intermixed with his sons for comfort.

He was about to rush to his sons door and bang it down when a howl came from the borders. He could hear no commotion for the boy- all was quiet on this end of their village. With a soft, frustrated growl Saul moved towards the borders, leaping quickly to cover the ground. As he neared, he spotted a pale horse grazing close to a luperci sitting along the borders. Nostrils flared as he recognised the scent and he approached, green eyes hinted with steel. Is there a reason your scent trails all over my village? My name is Saul Stormbringer, one of the Virdings of Vinátta. He spoke, his voice clearly trailing in a suggestive way- the boy would explain why he'd been all over Jordheim shortly.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
417+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread