[J] More Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

Lol Poor Ink!

He started to sing a whole new song when suddenly, a voice behind him sounded. He startled, jumping forward to stand and whirl around, facing the newcomer. The male who stood there asked him what he'd been doing in the village and proceeded to introduce himself. Saul Stormbringer. Tam's father and leader of Vinatta. Oh. Well, shit. Ah... because Tem gave me a tour? Big grin, nervous and shy. I swear I would never barge in uninvited. I met Tem just outside the borders this morning and he brought me in to meet you but you weren't there so we looked around the village and then he had something to do so I came here. He looked around at the little clearing and swallowed a lump in his throat. Damn nerves.

My name's Ink Trovato. I ah.. actually, I wanted to ask if I could maybe... stay... in Vinatta? He grinned again, stupid and timid with tail tucked. The father of a friend was scary enough. The father of an entire pack? Ink was glad he'd gone to pee earlier, cause he probably would've piddled himself. ...as a member? Grin only got bigger with raised brows and the guitar hugged tight to his chest. Please don't kill me.

The very idea of joining a pack was uncomfortable for Ink. He'd never done anything like it before. A pack stayed in one place, always. They had a territory and a housing district. Rules and regulations. Ranks and social standings. Back home in the Caravan, he'd been constantly traveling beside members of his family. No ranks were given and each person had their own jobs to do on a daily business. Ink had been in charge of the horses. He had no idea what good his horse-tending skills would do in a pack, but maybe... maybe he could find something?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread