[J] More Changes
[html]
-chews-

Green eyes darkened just slightly as the white male jumped and started at being interrupted. As he stood, Saul was surprised to see that he looked little older than his own son. It was difficult to tell, but there was still that awkwardness about him that said he hadn't been on two legs long. Still, there was still the matter of why his scent washed over Jordheim and he waited a fraction of a beat before the boys nervous words shocked him. Temeraire had taken him inside Vinátta? He tried his hardest to remain unshocked by his sons actions, as this was the second time in recent days that a new member had showed up with his sons name on their lips and absently Saul marvelled at what a little recruiter Temeraire had become. He couldn't help the deep frown that turned his expectant face into a bit of a frown as the male rushed to explain himself.

Despite the nervous manner with which the boy presented himself, Saul kept a level head about him. He wasn't being unkind to him, it was his job to find out who the boy was. He was a little surprised however, to hear the males stammering over his request and when he finally got it out, Saul almost felt relieved he'd managed it. For a moment, the Virding remained silent. For the boys words, his sourjourn into Jordheim had been innocent and fuelled by his own sons encouragements, which in itself was a worrying factor. He didn't think it had been intentional however and he made up his mind that the boy was clearly just a little lost.

I'll be having serious words with my son after our meeting... but how about you start by telling me where you've come from? You're no older than Teme, where are you family? He questioned, green eye softening slightly as he regarded the white boy in front of him. He hoped there wasn't tradegy in Ink's story, but it was in Vinátta's best interests to find out.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
341+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread