[J] More Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

I forgot that I'd saved this post to my computer! :o Fuck yes!

At the thought that maybe he'd gotten Tem into trouble, Ink felt terrible. The dark boy had been kind enough to Ink and the Trovato had been lucky to find him. He'd have to make sure the worried father didn't go to hard on his son. Tem had helped Ink out. Ink would help Tem. Later. Right now, his attention was turned to the discussion at hand. The man asked about Ink's family and the boy's ears dropped a bit.

I've been on my own for a while, sir. My family ran a caravan. No real hometown to speak of- we were always on the move. When my mother... when my mother died, I left to find out what I can about my father. I never knew him but I'd heard he'd lived here, in the area that is. He rolled his shoulders slightly in a shrug and his gaze fell to the ground. I... don't really know how to take care of myself alone. I wasn't as prepared as I thought I'd be. I'm not built to be a rogue, I guess.

It was a point backed by his thin figure. The boy was obviously missing out on a good meal and well-needed rest. His horse didn't seem to fare much better, mowing down on the grass nearby but still thin enough that ribs showed throuhg her pelt. If it weren't for the guitar and shirt the boy wore, his ribs would be pretty obvious too. Not the greatest hunter out there.

Tem told me what it was like, living with a pack. I guess... I envy that. Having family around all the time, always in the same place. Being able to trust the people around you to have your back when things get rough. Having a home to go back to... and something worth working for. He smiled then, a much more honest and natural expression, eyes moving to meet the older male's again. Please, sir... I don't really have much to offer you yet, but I'll find a way to do my part. Please consider my request.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread