[J] More Changes
[html]
sorry about the wait sweety, I ran out of juice yesterday after sorting everything out again!

The young boy seemed to consider his words for a moment and Saul was at least a little pleased to see the male actually thought about what was happening and what to say. He remembered a few new members he'd had to deal with who didn't seem to have a verbal filter and the amusing, yet slightly idiotic answers they were likely to come out with. He did, however, understand very well what it was like to have to relive ones past. In almost all cases, the back story was the worst part of this little interview process- they wouldn't be on his borders if everything from their past had been happy and easy. Hardship thrown into the mix often meant that those who turned up on his borders had a bad past. He was hoping that Ink didn't have it too bad- he seemed far too young to have suffered just yet.

His hopes were dashed as Ink began to explain about where he'd come from. Always moving, never in one place would have been exciting for a young pup, but it soon would have worn down. He remembered his worry about Temeraire, their moving around soon after he was born. He doubted he remembered anything about Imari's cross-country flight, he'd only been a few weeks old when the female had caught up with him. Cinnamon backed ears flashed back against his skull at the youths admission that he didn't know how to take care of himself. "I'm sorry about your mother, Ink..." He offered, understanding more than most what it felt like to lose ones mother. He might not have been very old when Abigail had been slain, but he remembered having a mother at some point, even if he couldn't remember what she looked like.

The boys pleas were taken in the quiet of one thinking and Saul found he was proud of his sons depiction of pack life. He couldn't quite help the small chuckle that escaped him, before the boy spoke one last time. The small nod that dipped the males head was a silent reassurance to the male, before Saul spoke once more. "Was your mother able to teach you anything before she died? Do you have any skills, or any interests you'd like to pursue?" He asked, wondering where the pale boy would fit into their ranks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
394+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread