[J] More Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

Aaand we're back where we left off. Big Grin

Ink was used to the whole 'condolences' thing when it came to his mother, so when the man apologized, he shrugged it off- not rudely, just... it didn't really matter. His mom had died peacefully, in her sleep. He didn't have any regrets and had been expecting her to go at some point or another anyway. She'd been sick for such a long time, her death had proved to be a relief to many of her family, even Ink.

He went on to ask about skills and interests and Ink gave it some serious thought. He glanced over his shoulder at Jericho as the horse grazed. I'm good with horses. It was my job to take care of the caravan's herd, make sure they were healthy and fit to be sold or worked. Jerri's thin, but we've been on the road for a long time now, so she hasn't gotten as much rest as I wish I could've let her. The mare lifted her head at the sound of her name and snorted softly, curious. Ink turned back to Saul a moment after.

Other than that, I'm good with music and story telling. I've got a good memory and a good ear so it's easy for me to retell a story or play a song from memory. He paused again to think, considering his other skills and then his interests when no more came to mind. I want to learn how to hunt and defend myself. I know the basics, but obviously not enough. He held out his arms to show off his lanky frame with a silly grin. I don't know much, sir, but I promise I'm a quick and efficient learner. I won't be a burden. I promise.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread