[J] More Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

Yay! Big Grin Thanks! I'ma go update Ink's profile on the wiki, now...

The gifts were something he hadn't been expecting. He let Jericho wander once they reached the village with intentions to bring her to the stables that Tem had mentioned previously. As they came to Saul's own house, he looked around fondly and admired how much of a home it was. Saul and his mate must've been quite comfortable living here- he hoped his house would someday have the same feel.

The wrapped gifts were taken with a polite and shy thanks and he took a moment to look through it all as Saul welcomed him. When he spotted the necklace, he grinned and slipped it on. It looked neat beside his father's ring and he couldn't help but fall in love with it, without even knowing the special meaning behind it. He'd ask about it later. The new knife would be rewrapeed but the dagger went straight to his belt, right beside his original knife. The bottle of wine, he knew, wouldn't be opened for a long time but he rewrapped everything and bundled it into his arms with a wagging tail and an excited grin.

Thank you so much, sir. I promise, I won't disappoint you. He nodded politely and called a goodnight to both Saul and his mate before leaving- making a bee-line straight for the empty house he'd fallen in love with earlier that day.

That night, he would sleep amongst the furs he'd been given and the furs he'd had already. Jericho slept peacefully and comfortably in the stables in her very own stall and nothing could've ruined the air of bliss around both of them. They were home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread