that was then, this is now
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/o8ofO.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#18323b;">

ooc: if you dont want to continue it i understand <3 just shoot me a PM!

It was cooler now, the late afternoon air chilling the ground and the low sun shedding a dim yellow glow on the moor. Although she reveled in the height of day, the slightly cooler setting was welcome by both her and her snake, which was still wrapped loosely around her neck. She had shifted since the afternoon, now donning her various golden bangles and necklaces in her Optime form, two legs standing on the grassy moor, staring up at the tall trees before her.

She had heard and seen about eagles in this particular area, and so she kept a close eye on her pet, ensuring that he did not stray too far from her, lest he get snatched by one of the great beasts of the sky, never to return. She hummed softly, and the snake hissed in appreciation of the slight vibrations reverberating around her neck and into his sides.

Finding a soft spot in the moor, cushioned by nettles and soft grass, she sat near the base of a tall tree, taking care to avoid being too close to the eagles - as it was, however, she was in a prime spot to see a nest or two of the sky predators. She leaned back against the tree's papery and slightly soft bark, her plush mane cushioning both her and her pet as she closed her eyes, absentmindedly stroking her long companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread