that was then, this is now
[html]

At the mention of the efficiency of the birds of prey, Sepirah felt her snake coil even tighter around her shoulders, and she petted it. The birds were quite graceful when they were at their full size - these, however, were just fledglings, getting ready to fly for the first time. It was expected that they were a bit clumsy, and wobbly during their first flights. She wondered what it was to fly, as she saw one of the eaglets almost fall out of a tree.

"Me too - and there are more, look," she said after seeing the eaglet save itself from a very flat fate on the ground. Soon after, one more of the small eagles began to attempt to fly out of the trees - it, too, was a bit wobbly, but larger and steadier than its brother, and so it flew more gracefully and better than the other one. "I wonder if there are some that just never fly," she said lightly, in a slightly joking manner - she could imagine some canines she had met never wanting to fly if they were born as eagles.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread